CaptanLaw
CaptanLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  I'm a criminal defence lawyer, who assists individuals charged with crimes.
70715533

It,s legal for my neighbor to record my conversation while

it,s legal for my neighbor to record my conversation while Am sitting in my garage?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ON canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

The Criminal Code of Canada prohibits all individuals from intercepting or recording of a conversation that they are not a part of, provided that none of the parties consent to that recording: see section 184(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada. By contrast, it is not an offence for someone to record a conversation that they are directly a part of.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
very helpful thank you

You`re welcome. If you don`t mind rating my response before you leave, I would appreciate it.

Thanks