Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I want to come to live in Canada It's that right the

Customer Question

Hello
I want to come to live in Canada
It's that right the Canadian accepting emigration?
Are the loking for qualification people or for every one?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you a skilled worker?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm working in building

Do you have a spouse who is a skilled worker?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It's my girlfriend but I'm not living with here
And she don't has the Studies just the high school
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
she works in a bank has almost 4 years which is working there

It may be possible for you to succeed in getting permanent residency status if you qualify as a skilled tradesperson. It is not possible for me to know whether you qualify or not.

However, I'm providing you with a link to the government webpage that explains what you need to be able to qualify for expressed entry as a skilled tradesperson to Canada. The expressed entry means that you would be granted permanent residency status quite quickly.

But, only you will know based on what your experience is whether you qualify. Here is a page for you to consider:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/apply-who.asp

If you feel that you have a chance of applying successfully if possible your next step would be to retain an immigration lawyer in Canada. It is inadvisable to retain an immigration consultant. You really need an actual lawyer. That is not to say that you cannot apply on your own but your chances of success are somewhat higher if you retain a lawyer.

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It's the Canadians looking for economic works?

I am not sure what you mean. Can you clarify a bit?

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have heard the the Canadians government loking and for economic workers not just qualification its that correct?

They are looking for professionals and other skilled workers for managerial level positions.

And they are looking for skilled tradespersons.

But you may be a skilled tradesperson.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I someone there he is a restaurant bos can he apply for me to get visa to get in Canada?

He may be able to give you a job offer so you can get a temporary work permit. It depends on whether or not he can get a positive Labour market impact assessment. If there are not enough Canadians to fill the position he is offering you may be able to get the temporary work permit

At the same time it is not likely the case that you can get permanent residency status from a job offer working in a restaurant.