I will answer now but some cannot be answered properly without knowing what the shareholder agreement says:
1. I don't know. That is why I need to know what the agreement says. There will be a lot in the agreement about this but you need to have it and likely need a lawyer to read it for you as it will be complicated.
2. You can send him a demand letter today threatening to sue the corporation and if necessary him personally if he removes assets from the corporation without paying you.
3. It depends on what your employment contract says and also whether you earned it already but have not been paid it yet. If you were treated differently it would be grounds to quit and sue for constructive dismissal so you would not be entitled to the bonus but would instead be awarded termination pay.
4. I don't know as I don't know if you can stop the wind up as discussed in 1. but you should send the demand letter at once.
5. Yes. He was obligated to and should do so now. To force him you would first have a lawyer make the demand (perhaps making the claim for the bonus etc at the same time) and then get a court order if necessary.
So bot***** *****ne here, you need to get the contracts and sit down with a lawyer face to face at once or you are likely not going to get what you are entitled to. This guy is dishonest if he had not shown you the financials all this time. He is unfair because of the bonus. He is unethical as he dismissed you when you were in the hospital. He cannot be trusted and you need help.
Does that help as a starting point?
Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.