Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

They revoked my citizenship so and they told me I will

Customer Question

They revoked my citizenship so and they told me I will become permanent resident so I need to know what I can do now ? Should I apply for PR card I lived in canada since 2008 to 2016
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: A lawyer how applied for my citizenship application didn't put my abasence
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I sent them letter was a mistake and gave them all approve for my 8 years and half
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 18 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. As I am a lawyer in Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site.

Are you saying you were granted citizenship and then it was revoked by the Canadian government?

Please explain what happened.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 17 days ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!