Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I bought this Tablet of craiglist and when i asked that guy

Customer Question

Hey
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I bought this Tablet of craiglist and when i asked that guy he said tht device is new but it was more than a year ol what can i do about it?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Vancouver, BC
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes when i texted me i asked how old is device and he told me its new when i called me he said by new he was telling new model and trying to rephrase his words
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hey sorry i doont want any answeres i thought it said deposit 5$ not 48. Can i get my refund pls?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 17 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I'm very happy to help you if you wish to go ahead. But if you are saying that you don't because you thought you only had to pay $5 I will opt out and then you can speak to the site about getting a refund.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I it that you can just answer once or i can ask question about same topic for a limited amount of time?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi i dont know if my previous message went through but is it just 1 time answer or i can ask about this matter for a limited amount of time?

You did not sign up for a subscription. As far as I know that means that you can ask this one question on this post as well as any follow-up questions that are following up what I tell you so that you get a very clear answer for your question but you cannot ask any unrelated questions on any other post for free that will have to pay for them.

If you have a series of unrelated questions then you should speak to the site about getting a subscription.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
ok i would like a refund. Thanks for your time
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 16 days ago.

I don't work for the site. I am a practicing lawyer and just log into the site the way you do and I see a list of questions to answer and choose which to answer.

Please contact customer service.