Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I bought this Tablet of craiglist and when i asked that guy

Customer Question

Hey
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I bought this Tablet of craiglist and when i asked that guy he said tht device is new but it was more than a year ol what can i do about it?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Vancouver, BC
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes when i texted me i asked how old is device and he told me its new when i called me he said by new he was telling new model and trying to rephrase his words
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hey sorry i doont want any answeres i thought it said deposit 5$ not 48. Can i get my refund pls?
Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

I'm very happy to help you if you wish to go ahead. But if you are saying that you don't because you thought you only had to pay $5 I will opt out and then you can speak to the site about getting a refund.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I it that you can just answer once or i can ask question about same topic for a limited amount of time?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi i dont know if my previous message went through but is it just 1 time answer or i can ask about this matter for a limited amount of time?
Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

You did not sign up for a subscription. As far as I know that means that you can ask this one question on this post as well as any follow-up questions that are following up what I tell you so that you get a very clear answer for your question but you cannot ask any unrelated questions on any other post for free that will have to pay for them.

If you have a series of unrelated questions then you should speak to the site about getting a subscription.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok i would like a refund. Thanks for your time
Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

I don't work for the site. I am a practicing lawyer and just log into the site the way you do and I see a list of questions to answer and choose which to answer.

Please contact customer service.