Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

My kids are in child counselling because of divorce they

Customer Question

My kids are in child counselling because of divorce they told counsellor I was drinking and driving The only thing I drank was non-alcohol beer will this get me into trouble
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

I don't know what they have actually told the counselor or what the counselor believes.

But if the counselors asks about this be sure to explain exactly what happened.

And if possible prove that you have non-alcholol beer. For example, do you have witnesses.

But it is also OK to have a drink and drive so unless they said you were impaired or actually driving while drinking this may not even matter.

Do you see what I mean?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?