Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My mother was born in Metis Beach Canada in 1911. Became a

Customer Question

My mother was born in Metis Beach Canada in 1911. Became a us citizen in the 1930's or 40's. I was born in 1943 in Seattle, WA. How do I apply for dual citizenship?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 20 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

When your mother became a US citizen do you know if she took steps to renounce her Canadian citizenship?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 19 days ago.

Did you get a chance to read my question to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course. If you don't know the answer I can still answer you but will also explain why you will have to find out at some point.

Thanks!