How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ok my sister put her room mate on her house title and the

Customer Question

Ok my sister put her room mate on her house title and the agreement was he paid 40,000, He bought her a car but she was diagnosed with brain cancer 2 months later he returned the car and has not paid his share what can we do? No the are not in a relationship and he had her lie say they were commom law when in face he is gay
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: how do I pay
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: this will be the law for alberta canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: we have not done anything yet we wanted to make sure we could fight this
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she may only have a year tops to live and we want to get his name off the house
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry to hear of this terrible situation.

I am not yet quite following the facts. Are you asking about the house or about the car? What is he no longer paying?

Expert:  Debra replied 5 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.


Related Canada Law Questions