How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Toronto, Ontario, Canada, N0, I am sponsord by a Canadian

Customer Question

HI, My name is*****
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: N0
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am sponsord by a Canadian women/
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

Please start at the beginning and set out the basic facts so that I can understand what is going on.

Then please provide me with your specific question.


Related Canada Law Questions