Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I won a car accident lawsuit in kamloops bc over 18.000 but

Customer Question

i won a car accident lawsuit in kamloops bc over 18.000 but for me to get this money the lawsuit papers haft to be register in Edmonton alb all is done except registry i have no money can you collect i will pay much more after we collect it is a now a default payment so they aft to pay they make uge cash please and thank you i lost all i had because it cost thousand to find the owner they hiding good but i know were they work were they live thank you
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: please remember its only to register thank you
JA: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when exactly were you notified?
Customer: sorry one more thing thank you how can send you the court other lawsuit papers thank you so much have great please accident happen 208 court order 2011 8 monts left it me years to find them then had bill colecter but they could do nothing until papers are register just fount out few months ago had to transfer to collect try to raise money do it but i am on disabilety very sick p;ease help thank i did contack other firm but all want cash up front thank you so much sorry i am 63 not healthy
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: all is done for the lawsuit in bc i have all paper work i can e mail to right now thank ouy
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont think so thank you
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you asking how to find a lawyer to assist you or how you can do this on your own.

I cannot act for you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 months ago.
Customer Response (posted by moderator):
"i to you the only thing iam asking please is can collect the money i will owe you when we collect from car owner or we sieze there car or home thank you so much sorry twrong files hey send"
Attachment: http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Qi9CWgym/20140505_163849.jpg

I'm sorry but I do not understand what you are asking

I now see one sentence that has so many typos I don't know what it means. I also have an attachment which is a picture of water on the rocks.

Please start from the beginning and type very slowly so that I can understand what you are saying. Please include punctuation and upper and lowercase letters.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!