Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

How do I find out if there is an outstanding charges

Customer Question

How do I find out if there is an outstanding charges warrants fines. How does that affect me?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: Manitoba
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: How so?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Such as?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. As I am a lawyer in Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site.

You can contact the police directly to ask or you can retain a criminal lawyer to speak to the police.

Or, and this will take a bit of time but will work, you can do a record check on yourself through the local police services.

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.