Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

3 separate issues.....#1 was hit on my bike yesterday,

Customer Question

3 separate issues.....#1 was hit on my bike yesterday, driver was charged with failure to stop, will receive accident report next thursday, left Picton hospital after xrays, have swollen foot. today I feel very parnoid on my bike...sweating, scared. #2 bought vehicle as is where is. Garage will not safety because of bad under carridge. Was not told. Want to return vehicle and get money back?? #3 Selling a trailer on kijiji. Had 2 suspicious replies concerning pal pal?????
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I can only answer one question and then any follow-ups on this post.

For three separate questions you need three separate posts.

If you want to go ahead let me know which one I should answer here.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
bike accident I do not have a vehicle now my bike is twisted. today while walking I felt paranoid sweating and scared. Iam 64yrs with no income thanks

I am very sorry to hear this.

I suggest that you immediately see your family doctor and explain what you are feeling.

It may be that the doctor should refer you to a specialist.

The reason why it is important that you do this right away is partly for your own health of course but also from a legal point of view if you want to be able to claim a higher level of damages you have to prove them.

So it is important that you establish that this harm happened.

As well, when you are up to it you should consult with a personal injury lawyer in your city.

The lawyer will want to get copies of all your medical reports and then will send a demand letter to the driver who will then provide that letter to his insurers.

The damages will also include the cost for the bike of course but that is easier to prove.

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Very good

I hope you start to heal from this soon.

If you feel we are done with this question please rate me before you leave the site as that is how I get paid. The site will not release my portion of what you paid them to me until you do.

If you decide to ask the other questions then when you post a new question you can put my name into the question, it is Legal Ease, and then it will stand out for me.

Thanks and take good care.

I noticed that you've not yet rated me and I will soon have to go offline as I am actually on vacation and then may not be back online for several hours so I just wanted to check in to see if you needed me further.

Thanks

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?