Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
70961067

This is a question for Freudman: I hesitated to call you,

This is a question for Daniel Freudman:
Good morning. I hesitated to call you, because I am not familiar with these kind of "phone calls" and I was in a hurry to prepare myself for the CPC (case planning conference). I would love to call you on Friday Oct. 21, 2016. I hope, it will work out. In the case, it would not work out with you on Friday, I would like to ask you for an answer today:(Please do not publish my communications with you until I will tell you, that it would be ok to do so).
The CPC(case planning conference) went well. The DL (defendant's lawyer) makes life difficult for me. Concerning Rule 7-1(15) he has the right to have a look at my documents (binders) and to copy documents. My court case started in 2010 and was managed since that time until June 2015 by a (my) lawyer. Between 2012 and 2015 hardly anything happened, what concerns the court. The DL did not present his "document list" during the CPC, whereas I gave him mine(without seal of the court, on Oct.24,2016 he will get the sealed one). Yesterday I got via e-mail his document list and he asks me to copy all the documents in my list for him. This is a big job, he obviously wants to save money for his clients. ! During the CPC he said, that he would not have any documents, they are in the possession of his clients. What are my possibilities now ? All the documents in my list (99 or 100 %) are documents issued by DL and my former lawyer(they exchanged them) and most of them were presented to the court registry. What would be a good solution? 1.) He could come with the copy-machine into my house and copy more than 1000 pages(DVD's ???) 2.) I am once a week in town (100 km to town) and could go into his office and his secretary could copy. What would be your suggestion ? Would be great, if you would have time on Friday.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best,
Gina
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do not know, how to make a phone call. Mr. Freudman offered me a phone call. Could I try to call him? When I have to pay for the phone call xamount of $ and it happen to be, that he has only a few minutes time, is then the whole amount gone ? How does that work?

I will offer the call options and you can accept it if and when you choose.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok. you offer a call and what do I do then ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Does that mean, that he does not want me to contact him ?

I will offer the call and if you'd like to discuss your case over the phone then you may accept the call request.

Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** do that.