Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

This is a question for Legal Ease who replied to my question

Customer Question

This is a question for Legal Ease who replied to my question before:I believe that the letter that we need to send our nanny would have more weight and power if it came directly from our lawyer so that she understands that we mean business. We've already drafted the letter. How much would you charge us to send out that letter to her using your stationary and signature? Is that a possibility?Also, would it be possible for you to send me a couple of online links with examples of the legal waiver that I need the nanny that worked for us to sign? They would need to be in French, since we're in Montreal.Thanks,
Ana Sofia Maupu
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me. I am sending you an information request and not an answer so you don't have to pay for this.

I am not permitted to do letters for the customers as you are not my client. I am sorry about that.

I also cannot provide a template for you. I don't have or know of any and they would be in English if I did.

If you paid the site you can ask for a refund.

You really need to find your own lawyer in Montreal.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Legal Ease,
Would it be possible for you to send me a couple of online links with examples of the legal waiver that I need the nanny that worked for us to sign? They would need to be in French, since we're in Montreal.Thanks so very much!Ana
Expert:  Debra replied 5 months ago.

I don't speak French!