Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

V ******* living in C**** AB. I emigrate to Canada 1968,

Customer Question

My name is Paul *.V B******* living in C**** AB. I emigrate to Canada 1968, I,am 8* years old, retired. I was military and prof. pilot. For criticize of communist leader they ground me and persecute . I emigrate to Canada after my brother. I was working 4.5 years in gold mine in NWT. Y*******. at Giant and Con mines. Then I renew my qualification and start my own Aerial application business. I was flying until 1997,when I had the accident caused by other person.I retired at 65. My family join me in Canada at 1980 .All of them they had working hard. two daughters get married get each one ,one daughter..One finished University(Medical research) other one is in University of C*****.To support my family we sold the house ind I did move to government subsidized housing. I am living here 21 years. In that years I had some word exchange argue with manager and some minor nonsense. He in personal prejudice arranged the termination of my contract. He advance the case to court. at ** of October. He ,cause unimaginable consequences to me and my family. Please for advice.I do not deserve that kind of treatment. One of my ancestor , General Ma***** A. B****** at 1772-73 was one of the 4 leaders commander of War of independetcy of USA at S***** River under of ***** ***** command. It is lots on internet
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: Probably not I am in Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have in hand court file number*****of Queen bench of Alberta due on 21 of October 16, but I do not have a lowyer.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank You.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you saying that the manager is seeking to have you evicted from the government housing?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
But I do not reason to go and also I and have some hearth operation year ago. I can not move into the winter In Calgary right now is snowing as I did mention at 2! of Oct. I should to go to the court
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I thing Can not effort it the money allways incries. I am canceling the all deal. Thank You