Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I joined 360 Active Steeles Inc. the third week of August

Customer Question

hello, I joined 360 Active Steeles Inc. the third week of August 2016 and was told by the manager at that time (Ryan) that the hours of operation were 9AM to 8 or 9 PM every day. I was also assured that come September there would be a lot of new members and that new classes would be opened in the afternoons. Subsequently, Ryan never showed up for his scheduled appointments with me, and was fired.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Toronto Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. I started going to this facility on Sept. 22nd, to find that the hours of operation on the weekends were only until 2 PM. In fact I was there twice an hour before 2 PM to find the door well as another time during the week.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes please. When I complained bitterly about this to the new manager, Sue, she promised to speak to the owner and to call me back. She did not, nor did she on two other occasions.\
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 9 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 9 days ago.

Is this a health club on Steeles?

How much did you pay?

Are you asking for a full refund and they are refusing to give this to you?

Did you sign up for a membership or for a person trainer or both?