Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Okay so I paid and never got an answer yet. I'm not sure

Customer Question

Okay so I paid and never got an answer yet. I'm not sure what happened
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I helped you before but your new question did not post.

Please just set it out here in reply to this post and I am will happily assist you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay so I got served with child support in the provincial court. I'm unsure what forms to use to respond. Also how can the file be taken out of the court of queens bench?

Do you mean this action was started in the higher court and now moved to provincial court?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it was started in the court of queens bench so I'm not understanding how it can be moved to provincial court
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it was started in the court of queens bench so I'm not understanding how it can be moved to provincial court. I was under the understanding that once it was in queens bench you can't just move the file.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was confused how to navigate through your web page but I think I got it now I believe I just need to remain patient on this page?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can I at least get an answer from you for the money I paid?

What I think you are not understanding is that the lawyers on the site don't work for the site. We are all practicing lawyers. So I cannot sit online and wait for you to answer back. I first replied at 2:46 but you did not reply back until 4:05. I replied one minute later but again reply for 36 minutes. So by then I was no longer online.

I still need to figure out what went on.

Who started the action and when it was moved did you get a notice that there was a hearing to determine which could would deal with the matter?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!