Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

Our son was taken from us by the cas. With no real reason.

Customer Question

Our son was taken from us by the cas. With no real reason. What should we do?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: They gave us nothing. Then said it was because my wife let him see me. She signed a paper saying she wouldn't. They told her if she did not sign it they would take him
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We had a domestic in August because of that I did some time in gaol I was released we have a no contact order with and with the exception of me seeing my son listen now that being said she was at my house did not go back to the shelter she was staying at they came in the morning until 10.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: In Brantford Ontario Canada
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 13 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you saying she breached her agreement with the CAS and now you are asking why they took your son?

Why did she do this?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 days ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.