Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

How to get by for a judge. For. A call ahead on behalf of

Customer Question

How to get by for a judge. For. A call ahead on behalf of inmate
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Okay what I'm trying to do is asking how to get before a judge to get a call ahead order made for somebody that's already in custody and it was just put off because he didn't have representation
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Legal Discussion by Email + Write Legal Documents + Review Legal Documents + Legal Research on Case Law, Codes, etc.. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 8 days ago.

I still don't understand your question. Are you asking how to bring an Accused's court matter before the court on a specific day for a motion before a specific judge?

Or are you looking to have a judge sign a judge's order ordering Accused to be brought before the court (for whatever reason)?