Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I am looking for a lawyer to review my divorce paperwork,

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawyer to review my divorce paperwork, provide feedback and sign an independent legal advice form. Do you know how I might be able to do this online? I am in Saskatoon, but need an Alberta lawyer (I think).
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 16 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

This is not possible to do online.

But I can explain how to find a lawyer in Alberta if you like and I can also explain why this cannot be done online so you understand why you need to see a lawyer face to face.

Should I go ahead?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 15 days ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.