Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I was living with a coworker who explained how wonderful it

Customer Question

I was living with a coworker who explained how wonderful it would be to move into her mobile home it was just fantastic how she would tell me that there wer no drug or liquir there her grandchildren would come the ODD weekend to stay there she was charging me 800.00 per month she refereed to her mortgage payment prior to this her daughter was living there till she was forced out because of this woman she wanted my money but not me I was not allowed to bother her but I was on different sift and wanted to do my cloths and prepare meals for myself I ended up losing at least 9 pounds my nerves were she I wanted to see the lease agreement did not get it till june when I told that I was leaving and could
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?
Customer: Albderta Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I went to the court house to presses to get my money back that I paid she wanted more but to go to court she would have to pay 2500.00 in court costs and I would not pay her found the two men whould not listen to me just brushed me off
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: thank you
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have all receipts a false copy of cover page that was changed on the lease pictures and witness will help me
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
There was illegal drugs gummy bears that she brought though the border from the states and bragged about also here grandchildren were into my private belongings found my computer on one morning they could only get password ***** my private items she has been saying nasty things about me at work there was liquior there also she was in rehab for her drug abuse and drinking foun d all this out the firt week and was looking for another place to move she was verbaly abusive to me
this still botheres me so much excuse the typing. she lied so much with the men who were to send thismatter to court she told them I was giving candy to the granddaughter which I wasn't the child slept all day while there and I told here the parents would not get her to sleep at night she didn't care so the daughter was mad at me
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
the grandchildren 15 year old girl wanted me to buy her cigarettes I told her no but gave her 10.00 for cleaning out my car she also took changes from console they were waling back to trailer wanted me to stop to get a cigarette the girl was the leader she took I know she did cigs and cash from night stand she also wanted me to take her to walking clinic to get birth control so she could have sex with the 19 year old boy friend I told her no course the kids took a cig from me outside when to the park Hill area started a fired there I know because of the impression on the youngest kid something was not right also I was missing cig. Barbara started yellowing at me the firs time when she thought I was smoking in the trailer found out this it was the cig thing she had outside to put butts in was smoking and blowing into the house she can get very violent also she got a phone call from daughter saying I gave the grandchild cigs which I didnèt she stole from me and took money to get someone at school to buy thing the brother had a paper rout so he would buy his own from someone at school he would not share with her Fpund Barbar Frew vwe3ry violent when he came to me she also feed these kids weekends the food I bought for myself and I was forever cleaning the bathroom from them and the boyfriend she met on line she is very bossy with me and also bossy with the kids but they didnèt care at lease they were not locked in their bedroom for the weekends
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 17 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I don't understand that facts.

You were told you could live there, paid $800 per month and now moved out. Is that correct?

And while you were there you didn't get what you paid for so you want some of the money back, is that correct?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. As I am a lawyer in Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site.

How long did you live there for?

How much money would you like back?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
E mail me 52spencer53
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Please e mail me***@******.***
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Iam in Red Deer Alberta I want at least 5,000.00 for overpayment and the expenses I lost living there for April 01 till I moved
out in June 14th 2016
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Barbara Frew wanted my money but not me there I could not understand why I am not getting what I was sappose to be getting in living there she was abusive and her daughters also the grandchildren would call e ugly but I told them I have a good heart

I cannot email you. I just post over the site.

But how much did you pay her in total? Was it not only $2400?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I contacted Alberta Housing authority they said I should have only been paying no more than 400.00 abut that would include washer dryer kitchen bathroom facilities which I did not have she changed the cover papge of this lease from month to month that I wanted and the dates there are no such thing as seven month leases by what they say it was just a one bedroom
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
is there a lawyer were I can contact here in Red Deer that you go through so I can get this resolved I will not pay for this service if you can not assist me stop calling this cell I will not accept it please assist in this matter
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I over paid this woman apprantly you can not assist me so please do not charge anything to my credit card I cannt afford the battle with that I am 64 years old so no consideration in this matter very disappointed for your service thank you anyways
Carolyn Spencer regarding Barbara Frew Red Deer alberta
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
why did you take 47.00 from my account when you did not assist me