Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I have borrowed someone a lot of personal money for his

Customer Question

I have borrowed someone a lot of personal money for his business. I am a mortgage agent. We did a promisary note. I have tried to get a mortgage for him that would pay off the 2 private mortgages on the property as well as pay me out. I found a private lender to this but they did their own agreement without me knowing and were planning on paying out everybody me. I applied for a judgement on the propert to stop the financing. I have in writing that the customer said that I could put a lien on the property anytime I want. How do I register the lien or can i
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Do you mean you have started a lawsuit against this person?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 9 days ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.