Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Purchasing 2 lots as investment, on the contract, it stated

Customer Question

Purchasing 2 lots as investment, on the contract, it stated that buyer has the right to purchase the share of seller's company on title. in that case, buyer is actually buying the share of seller's company which holding that 2 lots, why does the buyer need to pay his realtor commision fee ?
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. Can you tell me the State that your question pertains to? Did the relator assist him in finding your property to purchase?

Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

What province is this please?

What did the buyer agree to with respect to fees?

Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!