Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I was arrested in

Customer Question

I was arrested in
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Your question was cut off. All I have is "I was arrested in..." I also have this:

"

Do not have lawyer yet talked to a couple I have been studying the definition and no way I took brother's phone with intent to prevent owner from using the property I took (definition). Waiting on a City Hall recommended attorney that deals in Lindsborg Courthouse regularly and lives there , which may be cheaper. I have very much evidence of materials....texts, emails, facebook private messages to all members of my family...before and after we 'cut ties'. Harassing my sons and wife."

But I am not sure where you were arrested, or, what you are asking. Please clarify. Thanks!

Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!