Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I was married for 2yrs .I have a 25% pension rate which

Customer Question

I was married for 2yrs .I have a 25% pension rate which gives me 800.00 monthly.i am 75 yrs old and have been rec this pension since 1994. my wife and I havv been sep since 2010 she now wants tocome after my pension ihave been disabied since back operation 1994.what is my statist on this situation
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ontario canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no but she notified me she is filing around sept 15/16
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she is coming after my cpp and old age but I am ok there I have all the imfo I need it is just the wsib that I need imfo on thank you russell
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 19 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Did you live together first?

Did you sign a separation agreement after you separated?

When exactly in 2010 did you separate? I mean the exact month and preferably the day.

Have you paid her any spousal support since you separated?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
did not live together before mar. no sep. agreement sep in fall of 2010 no spousel suport
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 18 days ago.

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. As I am a lawyer in Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site.

When in the Fall? Has it been over 6 years?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I will get back to you to-morro with that imfo iwas led to believe that it was 5$ but now have paid 50.$ I do not want to pay more if you want more let the report drop. russell

I don't know what you mean but I don't work for the site.

I am a practicing lawyer and I log in the way you and then see a list of questions and choose which to answer.

I don't set the prices at all and have no idea what you were asked to pay, what you agreed to pay or what you were charged.

Do you want me to ask customer service to contact you? I am able to send them a message if you like.