Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Has anyone successfully dealt with the Office of the

Customer Question

Has anyone successfully dealt with the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada? The firm representing my estranged wife whom I filed for divorce, perceiving that they were losing the case, had my estranged wife phone in a complaint full of misrepresentations and distorted facts and false accusations, to the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada. As I have nothing but the shirt on my back left, the only conclusion I can draw is that this was done as a malicious attack to help their client gain custody of the 4 little boys I had been the primary caregiver for nearly 10 years. It would cause me the greatest pain and is the only left that my estranged wife can take from me.the contact at the OSB has broken english and fragmented sentences when he writes, which does not increase my confidence that facts, truth, logic and reason will prevail. The OSB site boasts about how they send people to prison. Any and all thoughts welcomed.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Please explain what your estranged wife did and what your Trustee in Bankruptcy is doing.