Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I purchase a vehicle from a Vancouver dealer a week ago, and

Customer Question

I purchase a vehicle from a Vancouver dealer a week ago, and I returned it within 3 days. Is there a cooling off period that will apply for me to get my money back? JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: BC British Columbia Canada JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: No JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: The car was taken to a Nissan dealership to check its condition, the transmission software was updated, and I have been asked to have another look tomorrow. I really don't want the car

Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 24 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Did you simply change your mind or were you misrepresented about something about the car? Or were you perhaps unduly pressured?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.

I changed my mid because of a transmission/engine noise that I noticed the day after taking the car