Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I am will try to express the best i can. I live in Vancouver

Customer Question

I am will try to express the best i can. I live in Vancouver bc
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes, my question is what is the option when is mediation, the case is installation of hardwood floor, the costumer paid for the material, but after the floor done, there is a problem in one room, was willing to repair, even bought the wood, the costumer did not agree, and did not paid for labour. costumer file a claim to repair and replace the all floor, went to mediation now he does not want to repair he wants money and the end the job for free, want to do?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. The Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: where do i make the payment/
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the floor installer and suppler was there, to
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I'm sorry to hear this.

Did you sign a mediation agreement and if so did it say what would happen if you could not come to an agreement?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
did not come to an agreement, they offer to fix the floor costumer dasegree he wants the money.
so, the suppler, the answer was i do not have any money, the installer only 10.000 and my lawyer advise to go for 25.000 (my wife was not happy) the costumer was asking 80.000 after back and ford it came down . the end no agreement
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what to do now?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
did I mention he never pay for my labor!,.....

I know you never agreed even though you tried mediation.

But when you agreed to go to mediation did you sign something about what happens if mediation does not work?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!