How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am just trying to find a lawyer to sue my previous lawyer,

Customer Question

i am just trying to find a lawyer to sue my previous lawyer
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: sorry I am no in the usa canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: with regards ***** ***** against my lawyer that blew it no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no it is such a complicated case but it was wrong i k ow for a fact
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the Judge ordered my lawyer to go to law society and get a mentor because he was so un prepared and made so many mistakes She said this on the record in open court..
Expert:  Debra replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

What province are you in please?

Expert:  Debra replied 6 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.


Related Canada Law Questions