Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

Have worked with my employer for 27yrs...helped him start

Customer Question

have worked with my employer for 27yrs...helped him start his business....for 11yrs we were the two people we have went international.A engineer has come aboard...does not work in my area but has taken control of production thermostat...all summer its been set to 76 degrees its set at 78....I find it very hard to work in these temps..hat can I do.....I feel like quitting....but want to know my legal rights
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ottawa ontario
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet ,thats why I am asking you
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: every thing I work with emites heat
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Did you ask them to turn the heat down and did you explain that you cannot do productive work at this temperature?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.