Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My finance Gao (Chris) arrived Canada as business visitor.

Customer Question

My finance Chris Gao (Chris) arrived Canada as business visitor.
He signed the investment agreement with Canada Tenkey Holdings.
Alan Gao (Alan) is the CEO of Canada Tenkey Holdings.
The agreement shows my finance Chris put one million dollar Canadian currency to Canada Tenkey Holdings of***** Pickering , ON, L1V 1A8.
And Canada Tenkey Holdings would return $1.1 million to Chris after one year later.
Also Canada Tenkey Holdings will facilitate Chris to apply for a PNP work permit and his spouse (at that time), independent children and parents to apply for a visitor visa, and furthermore the permanent resident status.
Chris illegally staying in Canada after his visa expired.and arrested by CBSA on oct 21, 2015, cause Alan reported him.
Chris' immigration lawyer told Chris Alan’s company is ghost consultant.
Alan refused return money.
Chris facing deportation if his refugee claim was refused.
Chris spent $1 million to his lawyer fee.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What do you mean Chris spent $1 million in legal fees?

And what is your actual question?

Is your fiancee in Canada right now?

Is he asking for anything from you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My family was in trouble and in desperation cause the fraud contract.1. My finance Chris Gao (Chris) arrived Canada on April 30, 2014 as business visitor.2. Alan Gao (Alan) is the CEO of Canada Tenkey Holdings.3. May 14, 2014, my finance Chris signed the investment agreement with Alan.4. The agreement shows my finance Chris put one million dollar Canadian currency to Canada Tenkey Holdings of***** Pickering , ON, L1V 1A8.5. And Canada Tenkey Holdings would return $1.1 million to Chris after one year later.6. Also Canada Tenkey Holdings will facilitate Chris to apply for a PNP work permit and his spouse (at that time), independent children and parents to apply for a visitor visa, and furthermore the permanent resident status.7. After 6 months, when Chris’ visa expired; Alan helped him with visa extension. But no responded. Chris illegally staying in Canada.8. Chris asked Alan to return money back. On Oct. 21, 2015, Chris was arrested by CBSA when Alan required Chris going to Fairview Mall the coffee shop. Alan called CBSA and Toronto police reported Chris.9. Chris claimed refugee during his 7 days detention review.10. During Chris’ hearing his immigration lawyer told Chris Alan’s company is ghost consultant.11. Chris facing deportation if his refugee claim was refused.12. Chris spent $1 million to his lawyer fee.13. Chris is keeping detain in Maplehurst now.

Who told you that he paid $1 million dollars in legal fees?

Are you in Canada?

How long have you known your fiancee for?

Have you lived with him?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my finance was arrested almost one year. During this year, he have to attend detention review every months. Also AD hearing. refugee hearing is coming. and we have been use ISN ( security company) for his release plan. the fee is $100,000 every month from feb, 2016. in July 1 , 2016, chris asked cbsa bring him to jail cause we cannot afford longer.the leagal fee is out of my pocket. Im living in north york. before he arrested by cbsa we live together.

I don't think a lawyer online can help you with this.

I am going to opt out as maybe another lawyer will feel they can help.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you