Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
70961067

I recently got caught while working in bc with a 90 day

Customer Question

Hi
I recently got caught while working in bc with a 90 day suspention. It said fail. I am from new Brunswick. Can I still drive in new Brunswick. And we're would I go to get my licence back?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 7 months ago.

Unfortunately the provinces across Canada hold reciprocity agreements in that if your license is suspended in Province X, it is also suspended in Province Y, Z, etc. Even in the different province (i.e. the one other than that in which your license was suspended), you cannot drive under a suspended license nor can you apply to get a new one while under suspension. If you do so you risk being charged with further offences, e.g. driving under suspension.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Hopefully my answer was of assistance. Would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive compensation for my services. Thank you.

Sorry to bother you but would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive compensation for my services. Thank you.