Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

I comitted a Provincial Offence under Section 128 of the

Customer Question

I comitted a Provincial Offence under Section 128 of the Highway Traffic Act in Ontario, Renfrew area of Pembroke County. Iwas charged with Speeding, 128 KM in an 80 Zone . I knoow for a fact I was not going that fast and wish to fight it.
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is in Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I received a Provincial Offences Notice from the police officer wh stopped me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He asked me whif I knnew how fast I was driving and I replied that I did not. Then I asked him how fast he thought I was driving and simply stated that he had evidence to show 128 KM / hr . He would not show me the evidence , said he coul;d see I was speeding . He was coming towards me from my front and was moving at highway speed with his lights flashing as he passed me, turned around and pulled up behind me I had already stopped.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.
I am very sorry to hear that this happened to you.What is your specific question please?What province are you in please?
Sorry. I can see that you are in Ontario.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.