Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

If I was 26 weeks pregnant and fell at work. It was when it

Customer Question

If I was 26 weeks pregnant and fell at work. It was when it was return to work and wsib in Ontario says that I should of gone against both my family doctor and gynaecologist that put me off work and they denied my claim. I appealed it and they denied my appeal as its like they took my pregnancy out of the equation. I have a tribunal date coming up. What should I expect? My 5th pregnancy no previous back injuries and work ethic was close to perfect.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that this happened.

Are you saying that you are hurt by the fall and were unable to work for a while but they denied your claim?

If so what reason did they give for denying the claim?

For example, did they say you could do other work?

Are you self-representing at the tribunal?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.