Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My Canadian drivers licence had been suspended abour 8-9

Customer Question

My Canadian drivers licence had been suspended abour 8-9 years ago, due to nonpayment of huge accumelated amounts of about 172000 Canadian $ !!! Is there any way I can get my license back?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about this difficult situation.

Is this about tickets or about support arrears?

What province are you in please?

Thanks

Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This was about tickets. Please note that those tickets did not comprise any driving under intoxocatio, nor involving in a car accident(nor any injury to anyone), nor any passing the red signal. They all comprised driving uninsured cars, expired plates , and driving while suspended due to nonpayment of fines. Moreover they HAD SENT ME TO JAIL TWICE FOR THOSE INFRACTIONS!!
Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

You missed telling me your province.

Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my question to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!