Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

Iam dr. fouad ***********. I am from Iraq. I am a physician

Customer Question

Iam dr. fouad ***********. I am from Iraq. I am a physician and I have a Ph. D in clinical pharmacology from Baghdad college of medicine / university of Baghdad. please can you inform me the way by which that I can immigrate to Canada? with my best regard, dr. fouad kadhim gatea. email: ***************

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Your can likely apply for an express entry under the skilled worker category so long as you can practice medicine in Canada or so long as you can use your degree in pharmacology.

Here is a link to the information you will need:

You will see that there is an online assessment tool that will give you some idea of whether this will work or not.

It would be best to retain an immigration lawyer in Canada. But that is not mandatory. It is inadvisable to use an immigration consultant.

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?