Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I got a dwai in 1990. i went through the rehabilition

Customer Question

i got a dwai in 1990. i went through the rehabilition process and was still denied entry into canada. is there any way possible your firm can help me get back into canada?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

This is a website and not a law firm.

I can explain the law and/or I can suggest how to find a lawyer.

But when you say you went through rehabilitation are you talking about doing this through Canada Immigration and if so was this successful so you were granted rehabilitation? And even after that you were told you were inadmissible?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Excuse me but I asked you a question and you didn't answer me. Please do not email any longer. You cost me 50.00 $ and its not worth my time. I'm not even going to say thank you for taking my money.

You have completely misunderstood how the site works.

First, I most assuredly did not answer you. That is because I posted an information request to you. I asked you for information and you did not reply and that was back on August 31 which is the day that you posted your question. I waited a few days and today decided that I would follow-up to see if you had a chance to read my information request so that I could answer you.

I am a senior lawyer and will not answer until I gather all of the appropriate information.

I did not take any money from you. I do not work for the site. Rather, I am a lawyer who spends some time on the site and what I do is I log in and see a list of questions and I choose which ones to answer based on my education and experience.

Yes of course the site took your money because this is not a free site. You could not have posted your question without paying first.

But, if you do not want to continue then all you have to do is speak to customer service and they will give you a full refund.

That would be a better approach than being rude to someone who is trying to help you. If you do want to continue I am still willing to work with you so long as you can assure me that you understand how the site works will treat me respectfully ***** ***** I will always treat you.