Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

This s is an email from rhe same company, does this proof

Customer Question

Hello, this s is an email from rhe same company, does this proof that they are trustworthy? What do you advice?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

What they sound like to me is that they have a large staff that they carefully call names that do not mean anything. So they do not call them lawyers or immigration consultants. Then on their staf,f and perhaps this is the owner of the company, there is one immigrate consultant.

In Canada there are so many immigration lawyers and so many licensed immigration consultants that it simply does not make sense to use a company that only has one immigration consultant. You should not have anyone do your work except a lawyer or if necessary a licensed immigration consultant. I would advise against using this company.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?