Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I just came to the Knights Inn motel in kitchener the rim

Customer Question

hey I just came to the Knights Inn motel in kitchener the rim completely stunk as I walked in the walls are falling off the dirt on the ac unit is horrible inside the ac is extremely dirty breathing that in can't be good as I moved the sheets to lay in the bed there was a used condom in the bed I am completely discussed the stink breathing in discussing dirty food and finally the used condom I asked for my money back did not get the back the bed sheets r sticky dirty burn holes the floor is completely sticky can I sue him for this?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 3 months ago.

I am horrified to hear this.

There are some typos in your post. I can't quite figure out what has happened. Are they saying you cannot get a full refund?