How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a truck for my boyfriend. He had a g1 and just got

Customer Question

I bought a truck for my boyfriend. He had a g1 and just got his g2 . My insurance company refused to insure him and asked him to sign a paper saying he cannot drive. I found out he had a careless driving charges and had to get high risk insurance. He refused to sign up for it saying its too expensive. He wanted me to let him drive around in my truck with no insurance for him on it. He put about 5000.00 of payments into the truck. I told him if he does not buy it I am taking the truck back so I did and sold it. I am now out 3000.00 because of the difference . Can he go to court and ask for his money back???
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you are in this difficult situation.

I'm not quite following the facts. Are you asking me whether he can sue you?

Related Canada Law Questions