Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

TO KEEP THIS SIMPLE AND CONSISE FOR YOU BILL AS WELL AS THIS

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO KEEP THIS SIMPLE AND CONSISE FOR YOU BILL AS WELL AS THIS LETTER OF OBJECTION. HOW MUCH MORE DETAILS SHOULD I INCLUDE?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Usually simply telling us what exactly it is you are trying to do is going to be sufficient. (We do not need details of who you are, or who your landlord is, or that sort of information, but something along the lines of "My landlord is claiming that I am causing a disturbance by smoking on the balcony, but I do not smoke, one of my neighbors does" - will let us better answer your question).

(I see that your residence is in Alberta, Canada - so I am going to refer your question to one of our Canadian experts as they will have more information more readily available for you than I).

• If you take the caps lock off of your keyboard it makes your question easier for us to read (all caps questions tend to run together and make it a little more difficult for us as experts to decipher some of the detail)

​I will be referring your question to another expert, you can post your additional information and they will follow up with you as soon as they receive that information.

I truly do wish you the best of luck, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 3 months ago.

This question just appeared on the Canada law list.

Are you asking for further information or is this now no longer needed?

Thanks