How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband owns a house & it's in his name & I'm still his

Customer Question

My husband owns a house & it's in his name & I'm still his wife but we are separated & we agreed to sell it and signed all the papers with the real eastat agent but now he changed his mind & wanted to buy my share & keep the house but I refuse cause I don't trust me so can I sell the house through the court ?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Is he willing to pay you fair market value for your share?

When you say you signed all the papers what papers do you mean?

Related Canada Law Questions