Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

A dispute regarding rmerchandise return with la-z-boy

Customer Question

A dispute regarding rmerchandise return with la-z-boy manager that escalated by the manager of the store and her staff kicking us out of the store, bullying,harassing and even physical assault and then the VP of the same company calling to intimidate and twist the reality all of this because we questioned their return policy that is not written anywhere and they didin 't even tell us about it. Feeling humiliated bullied scared upset and even ashamed because this happened in front of a public and then continued in front of our kids in the parking lot. Knowing that we recorded some of it in our phone , don't know what to do and where to go? Can you help ? We live in Barrie,on canada
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that this happened.

I am not clear what legal information you need at this point.

Is this about reporting an assault for example? Or is it about whether you can return the merchandise?

I will likely have more questions when I get the picture a bit better.