Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Can you reffer specialist lawyers to fight the ontario

Customer Question

Can you reffer specialist lawyers to fight the ontario electrical safety authoruty charges
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

We cannot make referrals. I can suggest a couple of good ways to find a lawyer in Ontario.

There is no such thing as a lawyer that specializes in this area.

I can suggest what type of lawyer would be good for this situation.

Should I go ahead. I don't want to do so unless it is clear to you what we can and cannot do and you want me to go ahead.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
if you could assist me in finding a lawyer or lawyers that would be good for this type of situation that would be helpfulthanks

What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.

You can contact the Law Society and use their LawyerReferral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and canconsult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.

The number is:

1-***-***-**** or(###) ###-####(within the GTA)

Or you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.

Here's the link to their website:

http://www.lexpert.ca/directory/find-lawyers-or-law-firms/

You will need to retain a litigation lawyer that has experience dealing with/suing large corporations.

Many lawyers who do litigation at the larger law firms can easily take this on for you.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.