Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I have a costs order in a family law matter that has been

Customer Question

I have a costs order in a family law matter that has been awarded to on a full indemnity for $15000. The person that needs to pay has the money to pay as chooses not to pay
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Ontario canada
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No He is my ex husband and worth over $30 million
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can this person be told by the court in a new matter in an appeal they no appeal motion will be heard until all costs are paid in full. How do I file a line on bank Acounts or property to ensure payment ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. In Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone because you are not my client.I can only post up and back with you over the site.Should I go ahead?