Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

My ex is not the biological father of my daughter but is on

Customer Question

My ex is not the biological father of my daughter but is on the birth certificate and is now threatening court on me and telling my daughter her bio father whine she doesn't know is an idiot and threatening me that he can contact her bio father at anytime and introduce them if she continues to ask about him ....she is only 4 can I get custody of her to prevent all this or what can I do please help
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

What province are you in?

Is there anything in place now between you and your ex regarding custody/access? Like a separation agreement?

Why is he saying this now? What do you think he stands to gain from his actions?

I'm still here if you want to discuss this with me. I see that the thread is still open.

If you don't want to, that's fine. Don't forget about your deposit to the site (if you made one).