Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Out next door neighbors are extremely abusive verbally, and

Customer Question

out next door neighbors are extremely abusive verbally, and have mimed shooting people. Not just to us, but to several people in our complex. So I'm looking for info on that
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: well, I"m in BC Canada
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no, just looking for info, to see if there is any point in talking to a lawyer
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: they terrorized a family so much that the family moved. This included following the family for several miles, honking at them and yelling racial slurs they also verbally attacked a pregnant a pregnant woman offsite, then denied it when visited by the police
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.
I'm sorry to hear of this terrible situation.Have you called the police about them yourself?