How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a Canadian citizen, US resident. I would like to have a

Customer Question

I'm a Canadian citizen, US resident. I would like to have a conversation/consultation on what I need to do with my fathers house and estate when he passes. Thanks, J
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for your question. I can only answer about the law in Canada.

But before I decide if I need to send this to the US law list please let me know where your father lives and where his assets are.


Related Canada Law Questions