How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Today i got fire from my job, iwork in a dental offoce and i

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Hello today i got fire from my job, iwork in a dental offoce and i sended a false claim to my insuramce to receive the money ans they found out
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ontario
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes my bosses say the wont press charges against me but i want to know what to expect from the insurance will i go to jail
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Is this the first time this has happened?

Have you ever been charged with any offense before? If so were you convicted?

How much money is involved?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
is the first time i was charge once with shoplifting when i was a minor but i did community hours ans charges were drop
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The claim is under 2000
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What can i expect from the insurance company will i go to jail
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have a daugther im alsp starting school on september im very scare
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Are you there any other information you might need

Related Canada Law Questions