How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 35 years old single female broadcaster in Pakistan.

Customer Question

I am a 35 years old single female broadcaster in Pakistan. With dual Masters degree and an offer to do PhD in Defense Academy of UK in Defense and Strategic Studies i have a decorated CV. I am a famous face of my country and because i did a lot of live programs against religious extremism and challenged the narrative of Taliban and Al Qaeda not only that i had an attempt on my life which is recorded with the local police but i am completely pot off air by the pro Taliban establishment. I not only feel unsafe here but i am stone walled in terms of career as well. Kindly guide me how to get out of here and be part of Canadian social capital
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 months ago.

Are you asking about immigrating to Canada?

Related Canada Law Questions